See below the flyers for information on the FREE Covid-19 Clinic Shuttles that are being offered. We hope these resources are useful to you or someone you know!
FREE COVID-19 CLINIC SHUTTLES
- This information is for MAY 8th only
- Shuttles will from from each location every 30 minutes
- No vaccine appointment needed
- All passengers must wear a mask, keep 6 feet apart, and stay home if sick
Shuttles to the Elyria High School clinic (Moderna):
- Westway Gardens (8:45am to 3:00pm) – bus stops along Allen St. and Garden St. at intersections
- Wilkes Villa (8:45am to 3:15pm) – near the playground
- Colonial Oaks (8:45am to 3:15pm) – near the front pavilion off Middle Ave.
- Cincy Urban Apartments (8:45am to 3:15pm) – near the Midview Crossing Rental Office
- Riverview Plaza (8:45am to 3:00pm) – on East Ave., sidewalk in front of plaza
Shuttles to the Lorain High School clinic (Moderna):
- Leavitt Homes (9am to 3:20pm) – at the LMHA management office
- Lorain Public Library (8:45am to 3:00pm) – main branch, 351 W 6th St., Lorain
- JFK Plaza (8:45am to 3:00pm) – at the bus shelter
- LMHA Lakeview Plaza (8:45am to 3:00pm) – at Reid Ave. and 7th St.